Welcome to My Front Porch.....

Welcome to my front porch. It is a place where I entertain friends, family, and strangers. Where I have discussions on a wide range of topics. It's where I have long talks with my husband and where I do most of my homeschooling. My porch is also a place of solitude. Where I go with a cup of coffee and my bible for quiet time in the morning and where I relax after a long day with a glass of wine and a magazine. So kick off your shoes, have a glass of sweet tea, sit-a-spell and visit.



Monday, February 21, 2011

Have the Eagles Flown the Coop?

After the last big snow storm I haven't seen any eagles.  They ususally don't leave until March.  Sooo that makes me wonder if we are in for an early Spring. Even though the temperatures have been mild lately March is noturious for giving us one more snow.  So I'll be putting my gardening on hold for a little while longer.  And I'll keep my eye out for those eagles....I bet they're just fishing on the lake instead of here on the river! 

 It sure would be nice to have Spring for 4 months..............awwwwhhhh those warm sunny days and cool nights! 

  I CAN STILL DREAM CAN'T I!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment