Welcome to My Front Porch.....

Welcome to my front porch. It is a place where I entertain friends, family, and strangers. Where I have discussions on a wide range of topics. It's where I have long talks with my husband and where I do most of my homeschooling. My porch is also a place of solitude. Where I go with a cup of coffee and my bible for quiet time in the morning and where I relax after a long day with a glass of wine and a magazine. So kick off your shoes, have a glass of sweet tea, sit-a-spell and visit.



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Photos of the Last Scenes of The Swing Set

It takes a lot of people to make a movie.  Most of the young people working on this film are going to college to go into the film industry.  Sean Hunt (tall guy with the glasses and gray sweat shirt) is the writer and producer of this film and graduated from Webster University last year.He is a very talented young man and I think he will go far in the industry!


Below is Grace (playing Allison) with Burnie (playing the main character Dr. Smith). Burnie is by profession an Instructor at Webster University in St. Louis.  But, he also has a local radio talk show and is recording a blues album with his wife.  Sometimes we would film until 2:00 a.m. then he would take an hour nap get up shower and go in to do his radio show.  On top of all his wonderful energy he is one of the kindest men I've ever met.  He made Grace feel very comfortable and she really enjoyed working with him. 


I have two release locations and dates so far.  December 7 in St. Louis at Webster University and January 5 & 6 in Anderson, MO.  Right now Sean is trying to negotiate with Malco to have at least one showing here in Northwest Arkansas.  I know he will be releasing it on the Internet and also on DVD but I don't know the particulars on that yet...............I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment