Welcome to My Front Porch.....

Welcome to my front porch. It is a place where I entertain friends, family, and strangers. Where I have discussions on a wide range of topics. It's where I have long talks with my husband and where I do most of my homeschooling. My porch is also a place of solitude. Where I go with a cup of coffee and my bible for quiet time in the morning and where I relax after a long day with a glass of wine and a magazine. So kick off your shoes, have a glass of sweet tea, sit-a-spell and visit.



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baby Things


I have been making these burp clothes for a little while now. Mommies like the fact that they have something unique to their nursery theme or favorite sports team and babies like to play with the ribbons.  I've decided to offer them for sale. 

                                              They are $12.00 plus shipping and handling. 

                                          
                                         I can make them in all kinds of colors, and themes.

                 For $3.00 more I can embroidery a name, initials or short saying in a single color.
If you would like to order a one of-a-kind gift please leave a comment or email me at yagirl@safe-mail.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment